from €40per person
Tour to the residence of a former president Viktor Yanukovych.
This new world-class attraction called Mezhyhirya has appeared in Ukraine recently.
Mezhyhirya is the residence of a former Ukrainian president, Viktor Yanukovych.
Mezhyhirya means land among mountains. And if you are visiting Kiev, then definitely visit this place, it’s worth it.
Until recently it was closed and was considered a secret territory. Today the former presidential residence is considered a public park and is open to all visitors.
Everyone has the opportunity to take an excursion to Mezhyhirya and with his own eyes see every corner of the museum of corruption. We conduct excursions in Mezhyhirya every day. Our guide will tell you the most interesting facts from the history of the northern part of Kiev, will take you to the beautiful places of the residence, will show you the house named Honka from the inside (it is the most luxurious club house in the territory), the territory of the park and the garage.
140 hectares of territory, Honka, private zoo, incredible territory of the park, 12 interconnected lakes, which are fed by artesian water – all this is only a part of the loot for years of power.
4-hour private walking tour with the guide who was born and brought up in the same town where Viktor Yanukovych was, will give you unique information about Ukrainian corruption.
Information on prices:
Mezhyhirya Tour duration is 4 hours. To learn more about the tour, click on the Tour Plan tab.
The cost of the tour:
- 1 person – € 100 per person by car
- 2 persons – € 55 per person by car
- 3 persons – € 40 per person by car
- 4 persons – € 40 per person by van
- 5 persons – € 30 per person by van
- 6 persons – € 25 per person by van
- 7 persons – € 22 per person by van
- 8 persons – € 20 per person by van
- To calculate the price for bigger group, please contact us.
We accept payment in EUR, as well as in USD and UAH at the exchange rate at the time of payment.
Please note that the price includes:
- – pick up from your accommodation,
- – transportation by car or van – Mezhyhirya is 25 km (16 miles) away from Downtown,
- – drop off,
- – entrance fees to the park,
- – services of private English-speaking guide.
- – entrance fees to Honka – 500 UAH (15 Euro) per person,
- – museum of retro cars 50 UAH (1,5 Euro) per person – closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays,
- – golf cart ride – 120 UAH (4 Euro) per person.
Local guides enter many attractions free of charge, but where you require your guide to accompany you into any attractions, you may be asked to cover the guide’s costs as well as your own.
After 4 hours, each additional hour of the private guide services is €17.
Departure TimeOn request
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes.
IncludeDrop offPick up from the hotelEntry FeesEnglish-speaking Guide
Inside the House Honka
Golf cart walking