Street Art Tour
from €25per person
Street art and extraordinary murals are more than just ideas.
If you want to look at Kiev from a different angle or you have already studied its ancient history and want to know something more, we offer you an alternative version of exploring. Over the last two years painters from Germany, Great Britain, Spain, Portugal, Argentina came to Kyiv to bring in some color to the city’s buildings that is reflected in the beautiful paintings of picturesque Ukrainian landscapes, lovely kids, historic figures. We also call this itinerary – Off the beaten Path, because it is included only hidden streets, yards, architecture and monuments.
3-hour walking tour will show you Kiev as an open-air art gallery. You will see more than 20 interesting murals.
Information on prices:
Street Art Tour duration is 3 hours.
The cost of the tour:
- 1 person – € 60 per person
- 2 persons – € 30 per person
- 3 persons – € 25 per person
- 4 persons – € 25 per person
- 5 persons – € 20 per person
- 6 persons – € 20 per person
- 7 persons – € 15 per person
- 8 persons – € 15 per person
- To calculate the price for bigger group, please contact us.
We accept payment in EUR, as well as in USD and UAH at the exchange rate at the time of payment.
Please note that the price includes:
- – pick up from your accommodation,
- – services of private English-speaking guide.
After 2 hours, each additional hour of the private guide services is €17.
- ▪ We charge 50% of your order online (refundable up to 48 hours notice) and 50% you pay in cash during a meeting with a guide.
- ▪ If you apply less than 24 hours before the tour, you can pay the entire amount in cash, but we can’t guarantee the availability of guides.
Departure TimeOn request
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes.
IncludePick up from the hotelEntry FeesEnglish-speaking Guide
Not IncludedDrop offMeals