from €23per person
Tour to the old mysterious Andrew’s Descent.
Podil Tour always has special mysterious atmosphere: cobblestone pavement, theaters, old houses. This is where you want to listen to poetry and drink wine. Podil the oldest part of the city, and the excursion starts from the mountain that is called Starokievskaya (Old Kiev Mountain). It was here that the first stone church was built and here Vladimir the Great who baptized Rus was buried.
We continue the route walking through unusual streets, visiting Kiev artists near the real castle. After that we visit several museums and find out why the Kontraktovaya Square is called the Square of Contracts. Andriyivskyy Descent will surprise you with a variety of souvenirs: here you will find everything starting from Ukrainian embroideries and beautiful women’s wreaths, and ending up with fur hats – the legacy of the Soviet period.
Podil Tour consists of:
The Square of Contracts, Andrew’s Descent, The Castle of Richard the Lionheart, St. Andrew’s Church, “After Two Hares” monument, The Poshtova Square. Also you will visit a lively market of art works and souvenirs, and many astonishing landscapes.
The Podil district is different from the main street Khreschatyk which is dominated by the monumental architecture of the Soviet period. A stroll through Podil’s narrow, quaint streets will give you a sense of life in old Kiev. Book a tour with a private guide for a more personalized experience.
Information on prices:
Podil Tour duration is 2 hours. To learn more about the tour, click on the Tour Plan tab.
The cost of the tour:
- 1 person – € 60 per person
- 2 persons – € 33 per person
- 3 persons – € 23 per person
- 4 persons – € 20 per person
- 5 persons – € 18 per person
- 6 persons – € 15 per person
- 7 persons – € 15 per person
- 8 persons – € 15 per person
- To calculate the price for bigger group, please contact us.
We accept payment in EUR, as well as in USD and UAH at the exchange rate at the time of payment.
Please note that the price includes:
- – pick up from your accommodation,
- – entrance fees to the museum,
- – services of a private English-speaking guide.
After 2 hours, each additional hour of the private guide services is €20.
- ▪ We charge 50% of your order online (refundable up to 48 hours notice) and 50% you pay in cash during a meeting with a guide.
- ▪ If you apply less than 24 hours before the tour, you can pay the entire amount in cash, but we can’t guarantee the availability of guides.
Departure TimeOn request
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes.
IncludePick up from the hotelEntry FeesEnglish-speaking Guide
Not IncludedDrop offMeals