from €34per person
Visit Pirohiv (Pirogovo), an open-air museum of folk architecture and Ukrainian rural life.
Many tourists want to dive into the real rural life, see the Ukrainian countryside, villages and nature.
Spend a day away from the hustle of the city and explore the narrow streets of the open-air Pirogovo Museum of Folk Architecture. Your local guide will share interesting facts about the Ukrainian village.
Pyrohiv, also known as Pirogovo, originally a village south of Kiev, is a neighborhood in the southern outskirts of the Ukrainian capital city.
The Pirogovo Open Air Museum is the largest open air museum in Europe. Covering 1.3 million square meters, it reproduces the traditional ways of living in different regions of Ukraine and is a great way to understand the way Ukrainians lived a hundred years ago.
Private Tour from Kiev to Pirohiv Village with a local guide
Founded in 1969, it includes examples from all of the historical ethnographical regions of the country, as well from throughout the 16th through 20th centuries. Buildings include windmills and watermills, a traditional sauna, village administration buildings, a church school, a priest’s mansion, cafes, huts and barns. Items on display include agricultural items, household articles, musical instruments, ceramics, clothing and icons.
During the summer, craftsmen work here and sell pottery, carvings and other items. The restaurants here rank amongst the best places to eat shashlyk.
Information on prices:
Pirohiv Tour duration is 3,5 hours.
The cost of the tour:
- 1 person – € 90 per person by car
- 2 persons – € 48 per person by car
- 3 persons – € 34 per person by car
- 4 persons – € 33 per person by van
- 5 persons – € 28 per person by van
- 6 persons – € 25 per person by van
- 7 persons – € 25 per person by van
- 8 persons – € 25 per person by van
- To calculate the price for bigger group, please contact us.
We accept payment in EUR, as well as in USD and UAH at the exchange rate at the time of payment.
Please note that the price includes:
- – pick up from your accommodation,
- – transfer to Pirohiv (30 min),
- – transfer back to your hotel (30 min),
- – services of a private English-speaking guide,
- – entrance tickets.
After 3,5 hours, each additional hour of the private guide services is €20.
- ▪ We charge 50% of your order online (refundable up to 48 hours notice) and 50% you pay in cash during a meeting with a guide.
- ▪ If you apply less than 24 hours before the tour, you can pay the entire amount in cash, but we can’t guarantee the availability of guides.
Departure TimeOn request
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes.
IncludeDrop offPick up from the hotelEntry FeesEnglish-speaking Guide