Old Town Tour
from €23per person
This tour is well suited for those who are for the first time in Kiev.
We will show you all the key sights of Kiev:
The National Opera House, The Golden Gates, Sirotkin House, Khreschatyk Street, The Independence Square (Maidan Nezalezhnosti), St. Michael’s Cathedral, St. Sophia’s Cathedral, St. Andrew’s Church.
This is an excellent option to explore all the major attractions of the city. Having chosen this program, you along with the route of the tour will get to know the history of Ukraine, starting from the foundation of Kiev, the ancient period of Kievan Rus, and finishing with independent Ukraine.
On the Independence Square, in the middle of the tour, the guide will offer you a coffee and tell the story of the last revolution that knocked the bottom out of Ukrainian society.
Special feature of this excursion is a detailed excursion in the pearl of the Old City – St. Sophia Cathedral, where you will see the interior of the temple, fully preserved from the 11th century, the sarcophagus of Prince Yaroslav the Wise, the model of Kiev in XII century, and unique wall paintings.
The tour ends on Andreevskiy Descent, where you can continue exploring the city on your own or ask the guide about the best Ukrainian cuisine restaurant in the city – it is located nearby.
3-hour private walking tour will bring you into Kiev rich history. It is an excellent way to explore Kiev.
Information on prices:
Old Town Tour duration is 3 hours. To learn more about the tour, click on the Tour Plan tab.
The cost of the tour:
- 1 person – € 60 per person
- 2 persons – € 33 per person
- 3 persons – € 23 per person
- 4 persons – € 20 per person
- 5 persons – € 18 per person
- 6 persons – € 15 per person
- 7 persons – € 15 per person
- 8 persons – € 15 per person
- To calculate the price for bigger group, please contact us.
We accept payment in EUR, as well as in USD and UAH at the exchange rate at the time of payment.
Please note that the price includes:
- – pick up from your accommodation,
- – services of private English-speaking guide.
- – optionally we can offer a unique tour inside the St. Sophia Cathedral of 11th century – 100 UAH (4 Euro) per person.
Local guides enter many attractions free of charge, but where you require your guide to accompany you into any attractions, you may be asked to cover the guide’s costs as well as your own.
After 3 hours, each additional hour of the private guide services is €17.
- ▪ We charge 50% of your order online (refundable up to 48 hours notice) and 50% you pay in cash during a meeting with a guide.
- ▪ If you apply less than 24 hours before the tour, you can pay the entire amount in cash, but we can’t guarantee the availability of guides.
Departure TimeOn request
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes.
IncludePick up from the hotelEnglish-speaking Guide
Not IncludedDrop offEntry FeesMeals
The Golden Gates
The National Opera House
St. Sophia's Cathedral
St. Michael's Cathedral
St. Andrew’s Church