Lviv Underground Tour
from €25per person
Discover a mysterious underground world of Lviv
Lviv Underground Tour is a 2-hour walk with a local through the dungeons of Lviv. No, you won’t have to crawl.
Let’s discover the secrets of Lviv dungeons together! Legends say that earlier people could travel under the old city using the underground tunnels.
On our Lviv Underground Tour, you will see the most intriguing places in Lviv. Guests can see interesting catacombs under the churches, the Pharmacy Museum and the Opera House.
The main attractions of the Lviv Underground Labyrinth:
Pharmacy Museum is the oldest operating pharmacy in our city (1735). One can find unique pharmaceutical equipment, original murals and alchemist’s room here. The original interior of the museum offers countless opportunities for photography.
The Dominican monastery is the place where Elizabeth Ostrozhska, the most beautiful and the richest woman of her time sought refuge.
What have you heard about Inquisition? How did they torture people and why could they burn you alive? This place will give us the answers and reveal many secrets. You will learn about famous people who were imprisoned here and about the famous legends connected with this mystical place.
Church of the Jesuits; the largest city dungeon is under the church, which in the past belonged to the most powerful society of Jesus Christ. What were these dungeons really? What the legends about the Jesuits are, why kings and emperors did all they could to make Vatican ban this order – we will give answers to these questions during our Lviv Underground Tour. You will see three city layouts: where the borders were, how the churches and houses looked and where the first city of Lviv was located.
2-hour tour with a private guide will reveal the underground secrets of Lviv.
Information on prices:
Lviv Underground Tour duration is 2 hours.
The cost of the tour:
- 1 person – € 65 per person
- 2 persons – € 35 per person
- 3 persons – € 25 per person
- 4 persons – € 20 per person
- 5 persons – € 17 per person
- 6 persons – € 15 per person
- 7 persons – € 14 per person
- 8 persons – € 13 per person
- To calculate the price for bigger group, please contact us.
We accept payment in EUR, as well as in USD and UAH at the exchange rate at the time of payment.
Please note that the price includes:
- – pick up,
- – services of a private English-speaking guide,
- – entrance fees to museums.
- – drop off.
After 2 hours, each additional hour of the private guide services is €20.
- ▪ We charge 50% of your order online (refundable up to 48 hours notice) and 50% you pay in cash during a meeting with a guide.
- ▪ If you apply less than 24 hours before the tour, you can pay the entire amount in cash, but we can’t guarantee the availability of guides.
IncludePick up from the hotelEntry FeesEnglish-speaking Guide
Not IncludedDrop offMeals