Lviv Old Town Tour
from €25per person
Explore all the main sights of Lviv with a local
Lviv Old Town tour is a private walking tour with Lviv local who will take you along the narrow brick streets of the Old City of Lviv and wıll share exciting stories of each amazing attraction.
Lviv ıs rıghtly called a treasure of Eastern Europe. For more than 8 centuries, the city has been a part of six different states. Even today, both locals and tourısts feel the influence of the West and the East on the streets of the old city, where the houses keep many legends and secrets. During this tour, you will see Market Square, the heart of Lviv and wıll visit Jewish, Armenian and Ruthenian quarters. You will also see the oldest pharmacy in Lviv, will find out about the duration of the longest construction, and what the rules for living in this medieval city were. In Lviv, you will meet Masoch – the one masochism was named after.
We will show you the main central attractions of Lviv:
Opera House, Armenian Church, Pharmacy Museum, Dominican Church, Assumption Church, Masoch Monument, Bernardine Monastery, Boim Chapel, Latin Cathedral, Jesuit Church, Market Square, Town Hall.
During the 3-hour tour, we will try to plunge into the atmosphere of a mysterious ancient city with its myths and legends; in Lviv, we want you to be as if in a fairy tale where all dreams come true.
Your private guide will try to become your friend at least for 3 hours of the tour and will gladly give recommendations on how you can continue your leisure in Lviv after the end of the tour.
Information on prices:
Lviv Old Town Tour duration is 3 hours. To learn more about the tour, click on the Tour Plan tab.
The cost of the tour:
- 1 person – € 65 per person
- 2 persons – € 35 per person
- 3 persons – € 25 per person
- 4 persons – € 20 per person
- 5 persons – € 18 per person
- 6 persons – € 17 per person
- 7 persons – € 16 per person
- 8 persons – € 15 per person
- To calculate the price for bigger group, please contact us.
We accept payment in EUR, as well as in USD and UAH at the exchange rate at the time of payment.
Please note that the price includes:
- – pick up from your accommodation,
- – services of a private English-speaking guide.
- – drop off
After 3 hours, each additional hour of the private guide services is €20.
- ▪ We charge 50% of your order online (refundable up to 48 hours notice) and 50% you pay in cash during a meeting with a guide.
- ▪ If you apply less than 24 hours before the tour, you can pay the entire amount in cash, but we can’t guarantee the availability of guides.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes.
IncludePick up from the hotelEntry FeesEnglish-speaking Guide
Not IncludedDrop offMeals