Lviv Coffee and Chocolate Tour
from €35per person
Lviv is a city of coffee and chocolate
Coffee and chocolate tour is a gourmet treat!
Lviv is already the most famous coffee city in Ukraine, but there is a huge variety of how coffee can look and how it can taste. Coffee Lviv Tour is an overview of the best coffee houses in the city with incredible stories of coffee stories and coffee tasting. During this tour, you will drink more coffee than you ever had in two hours so make sure to skip your usual morning coffee on the day of the tour.
The history of coffee in Lviv begins back in 17-18 centuries. Today in Lviv they say “no coffee – no fun”, so that all meetings, whether with friends, colleagues or romantic dates begin with this aromatic drink. Well, where there is coffee, there is always a place for chocolate. In 20th century, the city had its own chocolate kings, and their goods were shipped around the world by charter flights! During the tour, we will talk about traditional desserts, methods of brewing coffee and what kind of coffee is considered the standard.
Information on prices:
Lviv Coffee and Chocolate Tour duration is 2 hours.
The cost of the tour:
- 1 person – € 75 per person
- 2 persons – € 40 per person
- 3 persons – € 35 per person
- 4 persons – € 30 per person
- 5 persons – € 27 per person
- 6 persons – € 25 per person
- 7 persons – € 24 per person
- 8 persons – € 23 per person
- To calculate the price for bigger group, please contact us.
We accept payment in EUR, as well as in USD and UAH at the exchange rate at the time of payment.
Please note that the price includes:
- – pick up,
- – services of a private English-speaking guide,
- – coffee and chocolate.
- – drop off
After 2 hours, each additional hour of the private guide services is €20.
- ▪ We charge 50% of your order online (refundable up to 48 hours notice) and 50% you pay in cash during a meeting with a guide.
- ▪ If you apply less than 24 hours before the tour, you can pay the entire amount in cash, but we can’t guarantee the availability of guides.
IncludePick up from the hotelEnglish-speaking GuideMeals
Not IncludedDrop offEntry Fees