Kiev Pub Crawl
from €30per person
Beer tasting in the best Kiev pubs with a local
Save the water – drink beer!
We offer you a fascinating journey through the best Kyiv Pubs. The route excludes beerhouses on Khreshchatyk (the main street of Kiev), which you can easily find without our help. We will explore really interesting themed places and will drink a glass of beer in each one. Of course, in Ukraine we will offer you to taste Ukrainian-made beer.
- Attention! Beer is included in the tour price! 1 glass of beer for 1 person in every pub we visit. The route includes 3 pubs.
- Attention! The tour does not have to be held in the evening. If you want to drink after lunch, there is no reason to wait!
We organize only Private Pub Crawls; this means that we do not conduct tours on schedule. You cannot join the group.
Our goal is individual approach to guests who book the experience, which also means adjusting to their requests and schedule. If you are travelling solo, book a Private Pub Crawl in the company of our charming female guide; we guarantee you excellent friendly company! If you are a large group of friends, you’ll enjoy quality organization, transportation between pubs, table reservations and the best beer in the city!
Information on prices:
Pub Crawl duration is 3 hours.
The cost of the tour:
- 1 person – € 60 per person
- 2 persons – € 40 per person
- 3 persons – € 30 per person
- 4 persons – € 25 per person
- 5 persons – € 20 per person
- 6 persons – € 20 per person
- 7 persons – € 20 per person
- 8 persons – € 20 per person
- To calculate the price for bigger group, please contact us.
We accept payment in EUR, as well as in USD and UAH at the exchange rate at the time of payment.
Please note that the price includes:
- – pick up from your accommodation,
- – services of private English-speaking guide,
- – 1 beer per person in 1 pub
- – food is not included in the tour price,
- – taxi between pubs
After 3 hours, each additional hour of the private guide services is €17.
Departure TimeOn request
IncludePick up from the hotelEntry FeesEnglish-speaking Guide
Not IncludedDrop offMeals