Kiev Mansions Tour
from €25per person
Unique 19th century architecture of Kyiv with a private guide
Explore unique architectural masterpieces during our 2-hour walking tour of the center of Kiev with a private guide. During the tour you will learn about the richest people of the 19th century and see their houses, which were preserved during the 1917 Revolution and during the Second World War.
Explore the unique architecture of the 19th century in Kiev
If you like architecture, you will be surprised by the buildings in the styles: neo-Gothic, Renaissance, Art Nouveau, Eclecticism. We will show you the palace of Empress Elizabeth, a house with frogs on the roof and find out how much Kiev real estate costs.
All the key architectural masterpieces of Kiev:
Mariyinski Palace, Yakov Polyakov Mansion, Kovalevskiy House, The Chocolate House, The Weeping Widow Mansion, The House with Chimeras, The National Bank of Ukraine, Sirotkin House, Baron Shteingel’s Castle.
2-hour private walking tour will bring you into Kiev rich history. It is an excellent way to explore Kiev.
Information on prices:
Kiev Mansions Tour duration is 2 hours. To learn more about the tour, click on the Tour Plan tab.
The cost of the tour:
- 1 person – € 65 per person
- 2 persons – € 35 per person
- 3 persons – € 25 per person
- 4 persons – € 20 per person
- 5 persons – € 18 per person
- 6 persons – € 17 per person
- 7 persons – € 16 per person
- 8 persons – € 15 per person
- To calculate the price for bigger group, please contact us.
We accept payment in EUR, as well as in USD and UAH at the exchange rate at the time of payment.
Please note that the price includes:
- – pick up from your accommodation,
- – services of private English-speaking guide.
- – drop off
Local guides enter many attractions free of charge, but where you require your guide to accompany you into any attractions, you may be asked to cover the guide’s costs as well as your own.
After 2 hours, each additional hour of the private guide services is €20.
- ▪ We charge 50% of your order online (refundable up to 48 hours notice) and 50% you pay in cash during a meeting with a guide.
- ▪ If you apply less than 24 hours before the tour, you can pay the entire amount in cash, but we can’t guarantee the availability of guides.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes.
IncludePick up from the hotelEnglish-speaking Guide
Not IncludedDrop offEntry FeesMeals