from €40per person
Cooked with love, famous Ukrainian borsch, salo, vareniki and pickles are waiting for you in the best restaurants of Ukrainian cuisine
Every country is proud of its cuisine. Ukraine is not an exception. A selection of Ukrainian food is bright enough: dumplings, salo, borsch, vodka, pickles. We assure, you will be pleasantly surprised by the taste of all this.
Tasting of salo, borsch, vareniks
During the 3-hour walking tour you will visit 3 interesting places where you will try Ukrainian cuisine. And the tour will end up with the tasting of: hearty borsch with pampushki (garlic buns), dumplings or vareniki, and ukrainian pickles at the one of the best Ukrainian restaurants. The decor of the restaurant will take you back a hundred years: embroidered towels, homespun carpets and tablecloths as well as other items which are typical for Ukrainian rural huts.
Information on prices:
Gastro Tour duration is 3 hours. To learn more about the tour, click on the Tour Plan tab.
The cost of the tour:
- 1 person – € 80 per person
- 2 persons – € 50 per person
- 3 persons – € 40 per person
- 4 persons – € 35 per person
- 5 persons – € 30 per person
- 6 persons – € 30 per person
- 7 persons – € 30 per person
- 8 persons – € 30 per person
- To calculate the price for bigger group, please contact us.
We accept payment in EUR, as well as in USD and UAH at the exchange rate at the time of payment.
Please note that the price includes:
- – pick up from your accommodation,
- – street food
- – traditional dinner with salo appetizer, borsch soup, vareniki in the unique secret Ukrainian restaurant,
- – services of private English-speaking guide.
Alcohol is not included in the price.
After 3 hours, each additional hour of the private guide services is €17.
Departure TimeOn request
IncludePick up from the hotelEntry FeesEnglish-speaking GuideMeals
Not IncludedDrop off