from €40per person
Cooked with love, famous Ukrainian borsch, salo, vareniki and pickles are waiting for you in the best restaurants of Ukrainian cuisine
Every country is proud of its cuisine. Ukraine is not an exception. A selection of Ukrainian food is bright enough: dumplings, salo, borsch, vodka, pickles. We assure, you will be pleasantly surprised by the taste of all this.
Tasting of salo, borsch, vareniks
During the 3-hour walking tour you will visit 3 interesting places where you will try Ukrainian cuisine.
You will try hearty borsch with pampushki (garlic buns), dumplings or vareniki, Chicken Kyiv at the one of the best Ukrainian restaurants. The decor of the restaurant will take you back a hundred years: embroidered towels, homespun carpets and tablecloths as well as other items which are typical for Ukrainian rural huts.
3 Restaurants – 4 Dishes
And the tour will end up with the tasting of the real Kyiv Cake, that was first cooked in Soviet times at the Karl Marx factory.
Information on prices:
Gastro Tour duration is 3 hours. To learn more about the tour, click on the Tour Plan tab.
The cost of the tour:
- 1 person – € 80 per person
- 2 persons – € 50 per person
- 3 persons – € 40 per person
- 4 persons – € 35 per person
- 5 persons – € 30 per person
- 6 persons – € 30 per person
- 7 persons – € 30 per person
- 8 persons – € 30 per person
- To calculate the price for bigger group, please contact us.
We accept payment in EUR, as well as in USD and UAH at the exchange rate at the time of payment.
Please note that the price includes:
- – pick up from your accommodation,
- – food
- – traditional dinner with borsch soup, vareniki in the unique secret Ukrainian restaurant, Kyiv cake.
- – services of private English-speaking guide.
Drinks (tea, coffee) and Alcohol are not included in the price.
After 3 hours, each additional hour of the private guide services is €20.
- ▪ We charge 50% of your order online (refundable up to 48 hours notice) and 50% you pay in cash during a meeting with a guide.
- ▪ If you apply less than 24 hours before the tour, you can pay the entire amount in cash, but we can’t guarantee the availability of guides.
Departure TimeOn request
IncludePick up from the hotelEntry FeesEnglish-speaking GuideMeals
Not IncludedDrop off