Full Day Tour
from €44per person
Sightseeing tour + Lunch Time + Podil – the best attractions of Kiev.
Walking Full Day Tour with all key sights of Kiev:
The National Opera House, The Golden Gates, St. Michael’s Cathedral, St. Sophia’s Cathedral, The St. Andrew’s Church, Khreschatyk Street, The Independence Square (Maidan Nezalezhnosti) with the story of our revolutions.
After 3 hours of walking we will allocate the time for your lunch at the best Ukrainian cuisine restaurant where you will be able to hear about the history and traditions of Ukrainian cuisine. (Lunch is not included in price)
Then we will сontinue our tour with Podol neighborhood, go down to the river, explore the oldest Kiev district, where the oldest university is located and merchants in ancient times held fairs on the Kontraktova Square.
Information on prices:
Full Day Tour duration is 6 hours: within 3,5 hours you take a private tour of the sights in the city center, 1.5 hours is allocated for your lunch to taste Ukrainian dishes and 1 hour of Podil area to see the river. To learn more about the tour, click on the Tour Plan tab.
The cost of the tour:
- 1 person – € 110 per person
- 2 persons – € 58 per person
- 3 persons – € 44 per person
- 4 persons – € 35 per person
- 5 persons – € 31 per person
- 6 persons – € 29 per person
- 7 persons – € 27 per person
- 8 persons – € 25 per person
- To calculate the price for bigger group, please contact us.
We accept payment in EUR, as well as in USD and UAH at the exchange rate at the time of payment.
Please note that the price includes:
- – pick up from your accommodation,
- – services of private English-speaking guide.
Transportation during the tour, tickets to museums and lunch are not included in the price.
Local guides enter many attractions free of charge, but where you require your guide to accompany you into any attractions, you may be asked to cover the guide’s costs as well as your own.
After 6 hours, each additional hour of the private guide services is €20.
- ▪ We charge 50% of your order online (refundable up to 48 hours notice) and 50% you pay in cash during a meeting with a guide.
- ▪ If you apply less than 24 hours before the tour, you can pay the entire amount in cash, but we can’t guarantee the availability of guides.
Departure TimeOn request
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes.
IncludePick up from the hotelEnglish-speaking Guide
Not IncludedDrop offEntry FeesMeals