Who we are?
Guide me UA is a tour operator in Kiev providing Kyiv friendly sightseeing tours with cheerful local enthusiasts.
Our motto is «Our tours are as unique as you are» and we are doing our best to make you fall in love with Kiev and Lviv.
We offer private tours around Kiev and Lviv for small groups, customized tours, and airport transfer.
Having booked our tour you can feel confident that we handle it with all our love and we will add something special (which we hope will surprise you) even to basic sightseeing tour around the center.
Time with our friendly Kiev guides is always fun and great emotions you will take home with you.
Kyiv Private Tours
We offer private sightseeing tours around Kiev:
- Kiev General Tour – the best start to get to know the city, for those who is here for the first time.
- Kiev Pechersk Lavra – the must-see sight of Kiev, the first monastery of Kyiv, full of legends.
- World War II Tour – the National Museum of the History of Ukraine in the Second World War with 102 meters high Motherland Monument.
- Gastro Tour – for foodies who are interested in Ukrainian cuisine.
- Full day Tour – a mix of Old Town, Kiev Pechersk Lavra and Podil area.
- Mezhyhirya Tour – tour out of the city. New outstanding attraction and the symbol of corruption.
- Podil Tour – mysterious and cozy tour for those who like cute paths and old buildings.
- Street Art Tour – if you want to look at Kiev from a different angle.
- Kiev Bar Crawl – the best option for partygoers, because our beautiful lady guide will bring you to the hot spots of Kiev nightlife.
- Chernobyl Tour – Tour of our partner, full day tour.
Lviv Private Tours
- Lviv Old Town Tour – your must-do tour if you are a newcomer to see the main attractions of Lviv.
- Lviv Underground Tour – mysterious tour to the dungeons of Lviv to see the Inquisition
- Lviv Cemetery Tour – grandiose and significant European necropolis with bunch of famous people’s graves.
- Lviv Coffee and Chocolate Tour – Lviv coffee and chocolate tasting with a local in the Old Town of Lviv.
- Lviv Nightlife Tour – go out with a local guide to check the best bars and pubs of Lviv.
“Our guide was truly professional, positive and passionate about work. And unlike many people who say they speak English , but really can’t, our guide speaks perfect English and will tell you a lot about not only the history and national monuments but also politics and life in Kiev. We made really good choice”.”
– Doruk, Turkey
“Our guide exceeds expectations in the role of tour guide. She was always with a positive attitude and is detail-oriented. She also passionately expressed her love for Kiev as a whole, and that itself made things more interesting. Our guide is active listener; she demonstrates professionalism and is very knowledgeable historically. With our guide, Kiev became alive. I highly recommend her, Thank you”.
– Christofer, Germany
“Our guide is amazing person. She has lots of experience in history and can take you to the best places for shopping, dining and nightlife. She would always go the extra mile to accommodate your needs. I highly recommend her”.
– Suleiman, Oman
We suggest several options for your airport transfer in Kiev:
- Standard Kiev airport transfer – for only 30 euros
- Business Kiev airport transfer – for 50 euros
- And minibus for a group of 6 people – 60 euros
The driver will meet you with a name sign.
To book Kiev airport transfer, all you need to do is give us information about the number of your flight, time of arrival and your full name.
The best way to find an answer to your question is to spend a few minutes reviewing the most frequently asked questions. Please contact us here if you cannot find an answer.
We are happy to offer you any advice and help on your holiday! We will help you not only choose a tour, but also provide you with all the necessary knowledge of real traveler!
How to order a tour?
- You can book a tour online at guideme.com.ua/tours or you can text on our email firstname.lastname@example.org or on whatsapp or viber +380660679089. To arrange the tour, we need to know the day, time and number of people who want to participate in the tour. After receiving the application, our manager will contact you ASAP. After you have discussed all the details, we will send you the link for 50% prepayment. The rest 50% you can pay in cash in EUR, USD or UA after the tour.
How far in advance shall I book a tour?
- We would be grateful if you notify us of your desire to book our tour at least 2-3 days ahead, but we will do our best to accommodate your request even at shorter time. In the summer season, when the influx of tourists is high enough, the demand for tours can be higher, so we recommend booking your excursions in advance.
How do I cancel a tour?
- Please inform us in advance, as sooner as possible if your plans have changed. If you cancel the Tour less than 48 h before the start we do not refund your 50% prepayment.
Who will be my guide?
- Our guides are responsive and nice 25-35 years old ladies who know Kyiv like the back of their hands and are ready to reveal its secrets to you. If necessary, your guide will help and advise you throughout your stay. You can keep in touch in any convenient way for you: email, WhatsApp, Viber. Most of our guests become our good friends for years, and with some, we even meet in their homeland or in other countries.
Are prices per person?
- Yes, the prices on tours pages are indicated for one person. You can also specify the amount at time of order. The price depends on the number of people; the more people on the tour, the cheaper the price for each person.
What is included in the tour price?
- On the page of each tour, there is information on what is included in the tour price, and there is information what is not included in the tour price.
How do I pay for the tours?
- You pay for your tour 50% online via Visa or MasterCard and 50% in cash in EUR, USD, UAH after the tour.
Do you help with visa?
- Unfortunately, we do not provide visa support to our guests.
Recommendations when booking a hotel:
- We can suggest the best variants for you. Use booking.com and airbnb.com to search for appropriate place.
The center of Kiev is Independence Square (Maidan), city main street is Khreschatyk. So if you want to stay close to the center, choose a hotel or an apartment nearby.
The best apartments are on Maidan – Senator Apartments for approximately $100 per night. Also, using Airbnb you can choose Basseina street and Lesi Ukrainki street, there are a lot of good apartments for rent for $40-100 per night.
Good 4* Hotels are: 11 mirrors, Aloft, Khreschatik, Radisson Blu, Holiday Inn, Bontiak, Alfavito Hotel Kiev.
Good 5* Hotels are: Hilton, Opera, Hyatt, Fairmont, Intercontinental, Premier Palace.
Also, please check this Page to find more options.
Meet the real Ukraine
Individual excursions are designed for small groups. When compiling the route, your personal wishes, if any, can be taken into account. Please declare your wishes in advance. You can also choose the place where the excursion starts; the guide will come to meet you up at the hotel, train station or to the place where you stay in Kiev. The cost of the tour includes: pick up, personal tour guide services, and prices for entrance tickets to museums and parks. We are ready to adjust to any time convenient for you, but when planning a trip that includes visiting museums and churches, remember that most of these institutions are open until 5pm.
Kiev is the most beautiful city, founded by the three brothers Kiy, Shchek and Horyv and their sister Lybid in the 5th century. Our sightseeing tours will introduce you to famous sights and places; you will better learn the history of the creation and development of Kiev – from Kievan Rus to our days. You will see ancient monuments and orthodox churches, get acquainted with city secrets, legends and mysteries; our guides will also tell about current life of ordinary people.
Our travel agency organizes sightseeing tours, bar tours, gastro tours, and guarantees you the most interesting and informative trips.
We offer walking tours; however, it should be noted that if you want us to develop a special program for you using the appropriate transport – a personal car – for 1-4 people or a bus (for larger groups), we can organize this as well. The cost of the excursion to Kiev in this case will depend on the number of people, the duration of the tour and the chosen mode of transportation.
Our company offers you not only to see the famous sights of the center of Kiev, but also to visit the suburbs of the capital. For example, we organize tours to the former residence of former President Yanukovych – Mezhyhirya; and our partners organize group tours to Chernobyl.
A walk through the streets of Kiev will provide you with opportunity to see a lot of memorable places and learn many interesting stories about the life of the city. Excursions around Kiev will give an opportunity to see the following attractions:
- Independence Square, Maidan
- St. Sophia’s Cathedral
- St. Michael’s Golden-Domed Cathedral
- St. Andrew’s Church
- One Street Museum
- Kontraktovaya Square
- Andrew’s Descent
- St. Vladimir’s Cathedral
- Kiev-Pechersk Lavra
- Arch of Friendship of Peoples
- Golden Gate
- National Academic Opera and Ballet Theater of Ukraine
- Richard’s Castle
- Museum of Corruption Mezhyhirya, etc.
On your request, we will recommend or show the best restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
You really will not only relax, but also learn many new things.
Having visited Kiev with us, you will get a lot of positive emotions, replenish your knowledge and relax with comfort at affordable prices!
You can safely say that for fans of architecture, art and creativity it is difficult to find a more attractive place where you can get such a rich cultural program and see many unique objects. Many churches, theaters, numerous museums – all of them cordially open their doors to numerous visitors.
Contact Guide me UA to order private city tours in Kiev:
- +380 66 067 90 89 WhatsApp, Viber, SMS, Calls
- Skype: Guide me UA